Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Work A.D.D.

Again.


Mary --

[noun]:

A poltergeist sent back in time to change the course of history forever




My friend Nicole sent me a link to that quiz the other day and when I typed in my name that's what came up. I thought it was toooooo funny, but I didn't wanna put it up on myspace cause my page all cluttered with crap to begin with, so I thought I'd post it here.

I'm so getting tired of work A.D.D. I think I need to make a better effort at completeing my portfolio cause the boredom associated with this job is getting to be too much. That and on average I usually only stay employed somewhere for 2 years before I get antsy and have to see what else is goin' on in the world, and I'm almost at a year and a half.

Just a little random retarded drawing for today. I was talkin' to my homie Lisence and tellin' her how it's been bad lately cause there's halloween candy out everywhere and all I wanna do is eat it. I made some sort of comment about how I've eaten so much I feel like I can feel the little sugary monsters eating my teeth. Well of course, since I DO have work A.D.D. I had to go off and draw a little bugger to send her way. Obviously that's not to scale. :)

No comments: