Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Technical Difficulties


Okay so in my attempt to grow up and become a big girl, I've started the process of making my website, Boogervampire.com , stand on it's own two feet. Recently, Fadedcamel, the collective I used to be a part of decided to go it's separate ways and I realized it was time for me to make the leap and take Boogervampire.com into my own hands.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I just transferred all the fancy info over into my own name, so if you encounter problems over the next couple of days, with my blog or my site, just gimmie a little while to get all my images back up and working again.

(*Image above is from a Google search. I have not now, or ever broken my leg, although I did twist it REALLY bad during a soccer game in high school. That wasn't pretty either.)

No comments: