Thursday, November 05, 2009

Crypt of Doom Update

Hey Y'all.

As I've said in the past, when I'm in the middle of a run over at work, I neglect everything. Including family. :(

This last Wednesday was my first day off that I've been able to do absolutely nothing, so I spend the day immersing myself in pretty pictures. In the process I realized that even though I recently put an older painting in a gallery show, it was one I'd never put up on my blog. . . so here it is all framed and pretty.



It's title is simple, just "Bobby and the Banshee". I put it in the Gala Benefit show over at Monkeyhouse Toys in Silverlake, CA. So if you missed it and you'd like to take it home with you *wink, wink* you can head on over to the Crypt of Doom at Etsy.

I also posted my "Green Eggs and Ham" tribute piece over there as well as unleashing "Ferocious Fruitcake" just in time for the holidays. :D

I was feeling so productive that I also finally got up off my dead butt and started the pattern making process for the baby squid apron I posted a design for a year ago. Keep checking back through the next month for updates on that. I'm also going to be posting a third, slightly different version of my spider apron up in my Etsy Shop, a.k.a. the Crypt of Doom before the holidays. In case anyone is interested.

No comments: