Friday, May 02, 2008

Sleight of Hand


Way back when, 2001 to be exact, I was a bright eyed, bushy tailed freshman in animation school. . . okay bright eyed, but hidden behind an emo glare. :D

Anyway, "Sleight of Hand" is my very first film. For not knowing what the hell I was doing 9 months prior to it's completion, I think it turned out pretty well. And one of the many things I learned the hard way from that particular film was, when the Tech people tell you that there's new fangled technology and that you should use it, DO NOT LISTEN to the UPPER CLASSMEN and do it the old way. . . because a few years down the line, Mac's may not recognize your video compressor and you just might have to rebuild the film from scratch.

I like learning the hard way. . . builds character. :P

1 comment:

toxic dan said...

that films still kool