Monday, April 02, 2012

Cats and Beginner's Yoga Don't Mix


So, because I've been doing a lot of sitting at the computer, I recently decided to start trying to do some exercise for at least half an hour a day.  Some days I get out this beginning yoga morning and evening instructional DVD.  The cats don't really like the idea of me being in the same room with them and not paying any attention to them.  So as you can see, they try to find ways to disturb my exercise time.


These two are self explanatory.  Loki bites too much so I bit him back. . . and I've been staying up til 4am and actually got to bed at a decent hour.

I'm in the process of curating an art show over at Monkeyhouse Toys for the month of May.  It's been a while since I've curated a show (6 years now, I think) and I forgot how fun and nerve wracking it can be.  So stay tuned for quite a few posts about that in the next couple of months!

1 comment:

Natasha Kline said...

Your comics are getting soooo good! I love all the details you add!