So, as I said a couple of weeks ago when I was on vacation, I finally started working on some of the artwork for my pitch. I'd also shown the rough/beginning painting. Well I'm happy to say, it's finished. Next time I do something I'll approach it with a better color scheme, but all in all, it turned out pretty good.
I would have had it finished over a week ago, but on the day I posted that pic of Loki and I, I'd had a very BAD day at work, which continued when I went home and tried to finish the painting. I'd thought the whole thing was lost until last night when I realized that since the mistakes were in white on pastel parts, I could gently rub out my mistakes and no one would know the wiser. Thankfully it worked. :D