Thursday, September 21, 2006

Starlit

So I've officially completed my first real fan art piece EVER! I feel like such a nerd.



Her name is Starlit. I think that's her stage name cause she signs all her MySpace bullitins "Simara Rose". Anyway, I love her look and I liked her sound as well and I got inspired to make this little ditty.

It's all flash, as usual and about 10 hours worth of work, but I'm pretty happy with it.

MySpace unfortunately is turning out to be a better networking tool than I had anticipated it being. But since I still hate networking, it gets to stay over in the "things that annoy me" category of the links. :D That and Carlos is still on it every freakin' hour of every freakin' day. Even when we're out of town.

So yeah. Fan art. Carlos want's me to do a couple of drawings of a couple other goth modles on MySpace and after the response I just got from Starlit (she really liked it and was very flattered) I think I might definately give it a go. I wouldn't have before, because I felt like I was doing a bunch of artwork for free, but the more I think about it. I still have all the art files AND it's pimping myself out with out me actually having to go meet anyone in person. So it's a win/win situation. :D

No comments: