Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays to One and ALL!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my friends, family, and people nice enough to stop by and check out my bloggy blog.

As you can probably guess, this was this years Christmas Card.  I actually started it last November, but due to time and prioritization it got left by the sidelines until just recently.  Honestly it was a good thing, the original sketch needed work and last year I couldn't see what needed to be fixed on it.  So stepping away from it, I was able to return with a fresh eye and made a boat load of  revisions.


For the record, it's not Christmas in our household until we take our annual "Loki in a Stupid Holiday Hat" photo.  Enjoy the holiday festivities and be safe and healthy!


4 comments:

Ciara said...

I thought I was alone in putting ''stupid holiday hats' on my pets. Guess not. : P

Irina said...

Awww your cat is adorable as well as WOW... you made those pics??? You're very talented!!!

Michael Yang said...

WOW, lovely! The cat looks sooooo cool in this hat.

Have a nice holiday :D

Boogervampire said...

Petite Papillion- Nope, not alone. The only thing I enjoy more is putting him in stupid Halloween costumes meant for dogs. Good times.

Irina- Thanks so much! He's a huge source of inspiration at times.

Michael Yang- Thanks! That hat was too cool to pass up. Hope you had a nice holiday as well.