Sunday, November 25, 2012

Classic Monsters Show: Part 2

Header I pieced together for my Fan Page.
Only a little less than a week to go before the Halloween Town Tribute to Classic Monsters Show and I'm already nervous.  I know I shouldn't be, but I just am.

Frankenbread Men (Large)
In other news, the Frankenbread Men are back for their third year in the Crypt of DOOM!!  I'm not going to be producing the Charm Bracelet this year, but if you're interested in getting the whole set on on something, why not check out my new Spoonflower Shop?  If you've never been to Spoonflower, its a fun site where you can upload your own (copyright protected) patterns and have them printed on fabric, wallpaper or even wall decals (and just for the holidays, my personal favorite, wrapping paper).  It's been pretty entertaining and I'm trying to put together a cut and sew of a Frida Sugar Skull pillow.

Now back to the Tribute Show.  I'll have prints available at Halloween Town on opening night.  Specifically I'll have 20 prints of the new painting available and for the month of December (ONLY) prints of the new painting (entitled "He's So Dreamy") will can only be purchased at Halloween Town.  Prints of the new piece will be available for purchase in ths Crypt of DOOM starting on New Years Day.

If you live in Southern Cali and you're interested in attending the opening night for the Classic Monsters Tribute Show (or stopping by to check it out thru the month of December) click the flyer for more details:

Rick Baker and Rob Zombie. . . my head will surely explode.

EEEK!!!  So excited.  Check out that line up!!

No comments: