Friday, October 03, 2014

Can I Help You?

"Can I Help You?"; 5"x7" gouache; 2014
Well, the Rolly Crump/Museum of the Weird show at Creature Features has come and gone.  It was the first time in a very long time that I'd been asked to participate in an art show that had a line going around the corner to get into the joint.  Although my finished piece was not exactly what the curator or the audience attending was looking for I'm really proud of how it turned out.  I'm actually contemplating posting the original for sale over in the Crypt of DOOM, along with prints, if you're interested.

Speaking of the Crypt of DOOM!!  I'll be returning to my regularly scheduled day job on October 6th and will try to leave the Crypt open as long as my work schedule allows.  That being said, do not be surprised if the Crypt of DOOM!! Closes for a couple of months starting October 13th, 2014.  Once I do close it, I am thinking of opening it for a week at the beginning of December for anyone who needs Christmas gifts.

No comments: