Tuesday, July 11, 2006

EVERY TIME!!

So it seems that everytime I don't necessarily take care of myself, and something even MILDLY upsetting happens in my personal life I come down with some sort of illness.

Yup, that's right. . . today was a sick day. When I was a kid I totally enjoyed sick days but now that I'm an adult all the fun of a sick day is over. . . especially if you ARE sick. I mean, what's the fun of sitting in bed all day staring at the celing? If I wanted to stare aimlessly at something I'd go to WORK and stare aimlessly at the freakin' computer monitor like I do EVERYDAY!

Fortunately I started feelin' a little better around 4pm and was able to sketch this little ditty.

Yup, you guessed it. Meet the last little guy for the "movie munchies" painting (I doubt that will be the final title, but it works for now. Thanks Bri for the inspiration on that bit of titling.)

Now I go to bed early so I can't go to work in the morning with out too much fuss.

No comments: