Tuesday, November 07, 2006

You KNOW You're a Nerd When. . .

You get up early on a workday to get ready for work JUST to go to Target and buy "Cars" on opening day. And it's even WORSE when you gotta pack up your portable DVD player just so you can "listen" to it while you're working cause you've been waiting MONTHS to watch it again. Yeah, I know it's just like "Doc Hollywood" but I liked that movie too. Only it's not as COOL to look at.



Anyway, cause I felt I needed to post some artwork, a few weeks back I got to do game art for the Neopets Flash game requested for the release of the movie. I had to draw top views of Lightning, Mater, Sally, and Chick Hicks. Granted they aren't the best cause they're pretty small in the game and I had to use the top of my toys for reference since the client only provided side views.

Anyway, it's the climax of the movie and I still got work to do. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Alexiev said...

Very simpatic cards...

Anonymous said...

Wanna Race??

I'M MATER!!!

PotatoFarmGirl said...

AWESOME!! We should celebrate your sweet artistic endeavors with a popcorn screening of "Cars"!

Unknown said...

SO cool!