Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Art Show Coming Soon

Well, as some of my Facebook Followers have seen, I'm working on a new painting.

I was invited into a Halloween Themed show at Monkeyhouse Toys in Silverlake, CA for the month of October.  Don't have all the details yet, but the opening is slated for October 15th.


As with most of the theme shows out there, the subject matter is pretty broad, so as long as it has something to do with Halloween it's good to go.  I've been looking for an outlet to paint the Mummy and Wolfboy for a while and thought how CUTE would that be if they were carving pumpkins.  Since it looked like the boys were making a mess, I decided to invite the Boogervampire to the pumpkin carving party.


I'll be doing bi-weekly "Work in Progress" updates as the painting comes along.

Enjoy and thanks again for stopping by!

No comments: