Monday, August 25, 2014

Weird Things Are Happening

WIP of my Museum of the Weird painting for Creature Features Rolly Crump tribute show.
So, as I mentioned at the tail end of my last blog update, I'm taking part in Creature Features "Museum of the Weird" tribute show on September 13th.  The piece is due in a couple of weeks and I thought I'd post a BLOG EXCLUSIVE (which will then be shared to the Facebook Page via Networked Blogs) of my progress!  I'm excited about this piece because I'm going to incorporate a monster girl from last February's Monster Girl Challenge #1 in it.  She was by far the strangest of both Monster Girl Challenges and I tried to start a vector based illustration of her last  summer that never saw the light of day.

Online flier for the Museum of the Weird Show at Creature Features next month.
Anyway, I'm going to try to not post any in progress pics of this one after this.  I'll more than likely fail, but for now revel in your blog exclusive and come see the finished piece September 13th!

No comments: