Saturday, June 10, 2006

Icecream Anyone?



Well, for my Aunt, I have posted my finished painting.

I stayed up really late last night, having been extremely inspired by Pixar's Cars. I think it was worth it though. Now if I can just sweet talk my way in. :)




Sadly after all the hard work I did, the really cool frame wound up being too small for the piece so I had to come up with a rather inventive, cheap solution. Ikea and foamcore work wonders. :D



So once a year or so I see a movie that totally blows me away and I force all my friends and family to go see it. Last year it was Tim Burton's version of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", this year I insist upon pushing "Cars". Go see it. The Pixar guys are genius. You won't be disappointed, and if for some reason you are disappointed with the story, just geek out on how they've advanced in computer animation techniques. SOOOOO amazing.

My work took us to see it yesterday, but I'm going to go make Carlos go see it tomorrow. It's well worth the money.

No comments: