Monday, October 10, 2011

Progress Report: Halloween Show Painting

 
The painting is, as of now, still untitled.  In all honesty, I'm sweating it a bit.  I'm supposed to have it turned in by Wednesday, and as you can see it's still far from finished.  But it will be done this weekend, wether or not it's part of the art show.


I had been waiting to post the details of the Show itself until I'd received a flyer advertising it.  But alas, no flyer yet.  So here's the info I know so far.  I'll update this post with a flyer and more details as I find them out.

If you're in the area, the show is happening this Saturday, October 15th (2011) at Monkeyhouse Toys in Silverlake, CA.  I'm assuming the opening will start around 6pm, as that is when shows there have started in the past.  It is a group show, and I'm sure there will be at least 50 artists.

No comments: